[Internal-cg] ICG future awareness/Infographics/Media messages

Mohamed El Bashir mbashir at mbash.net
Wed Mar 4 20:14:30 UTC 2015

Dear All,

The Chairs had 2 meetings with ICANN's communications team in Los Angeles
and Singapore, they offered to support ICG in planning and developingneed
inforgraphics, animation videos and media messages .

As ICG progressing in the proposal evaluations it might be useful to
explain some of our important processes to public in clear visual
presentation, if we decided to accept ICANN support in this, its
communications team will develop those infographs based on ICG guidance,
review and approval. the infograhs and other produced media can be
published in ICG web site.

Please advice if we can proceed on this approach and develop some
infographs with ICANN support.

If yes, what issues/topics you think we should focus on ( e.g proposals
evaluation/assessment process, the time line, .....etc ).

Kind Regards,
Mohamed