[Internal-cg] ICG future awareness/Infographics/Media messages

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Thu Mar 5 15:24:07 UTC 2015

I would agree on a slow preparation related to our exercise of
socializing the final draft - that will require effort and forethought.
PR in the interim should be limited to thinking of sending our existing
updates through other channels; if ICANN has suggestions fine, but this
does not rise to any level of formality or partnership....