[IOT] materials for IRP IOT call

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Jul 26 16:33:07 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I’ve attached 2 documents.  One compares the current draft supplementary rules with the existing rules.  The second shows only changes from the draft we discussed last week.  Look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Becky
J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>