[IOT] FW: QUESTION FOR ACTION FW: [Ext] Request for 2-week extension of public comment period on IRP Supplemental Procedures

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri Jan 20 18:33:07 UTC 2017

Dear IRP IOT members,

I just saw this note this morning.

I am tempted to agree a ONE WEEK extension later today but wanted you to see this first.

This would give a requested extension but would also allow us a good chance to look at comments and staff write-up at our next meeting Feb. 9th.

If you have concerns please let me know. Because of the short time frame with deadline looming I am planning to agree the one week extension later today – sorry this is such a short-fuse item.

International Policy Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154