[IOT] some slides for our IRP IOT call tomorrow

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed May 10 20:38:12 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT:

Here are slides I plan to use tomorrow for my update on issues ready for posting for First Reading (meaning I would like to post these issues on our mail list as First Reading following the call (assuming we reach agreement on these) and allow a week and one more call to close First Reading).

I added a slide on standing "Materially Affected" - I overlooked mentioning that that this morning when I sent the agenda.

You will have seen recent emails and slides from me on these topics - these current slides are meant to sum up recommendations.

See you on the call tomorrow - and best wishes

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154