[IOT] IOT call Thursday June 14 - cancelation

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:44:13 UTC 2018

Dear David,
In coming to CANCUN, I had another look at our tasks and found that there
are still some missing work to do.
Is it possible that you kindly once again look at Article 4, in particular,
the duty of IOT and find out what are the area that either we have not yet
tackled or not sufficiently
Regards
Kavouss