[IOT] IRP IOT call on Thursday, May 24, 19:00 UTC

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Tue May 22 14:19:43 UTC 2018

On 22/05/2018 14:46, McAuley, David via IOT wrote:
> It appeared to the IRP IOT that while there was qualified support
> expressed for this kind of time limitation,

I think this phrase is misleading, as only a single individual expressed
such support, whereas a broad range of organisations opposed it.

I would suggest it would be more accurate to say:

this text, considering it to be unfair and unduly restrictive."

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
           Monument Place, 24 Monument Street London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929