[IOT] [TRUNCATED LIST] Re: [Ext] Re: [CORRESPONDENCE] Cherine Chalaby to David McAuley - Interim Supplementary Rules for the IRP

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Tue Oct 23 17:06:12 UTC 2018

On 23/10/2018 16:17, Chris Disspain wrote:

> Malcolm,
>
> As you know, the board is intending to look at this on Thursday.
>
> With respect, your note below to Sam does not deal with the matter in
> hand which Sam has set out in detail in her note to you. The Board will
> have before it a report from the WG signed off by the WG Chair and an
> explanatory letter from the Chair dealing with your position. It would
> be most helpful to the Board if you could address the issues outlined in
> Sam’s note to you regarding your acceptance of the report as an interim
> measure with a clear footnote about the timing issue. Are you suggesting
> that you did not agree to this and that the transcript is wrong?

Dear Chris,

At the time I understood the Interim Report was being approved despite
my objections. I therefore simply restated for the record that I stood
by them, and reserved the right to dispute the consistency of this
provision with the Bylaws through other means.

So I am confused by what you mean by "acceptance of the report".

Are you suggesting that the Oct 9th meeting constituted a test for
unanimous consent?

Perhaps David should clarify: David, in your mind, was that meeting a
test of unanimous consent?

Malcolm.

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
           Monument Place, 24 Monument Street London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929