[IOT] Important Update

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Wed Mar 6 14:01:21 UTC 2019

On 06/03/2019 12:17, McAuley, David wrote:
> Hello Malcolm,
>
> I have been looking at this from every angle I could think of and this is what I came to propose - and welcome your letter as feedback that we can discuss.
>
> Many thanks and hope to see you at ICANN 64.

David,

Please find attached my proposal.

If the group could agree it as a fair reflection of our decision in
December, I think it would be useful to issue this in time that it may
be considered by SOACs (or at least mentioned) at their meeting in Kobe.

I look forward to seeing you in Kobe. I note that no formal meeting of
the IOT has been scheduled for ICANN64. Do you think it would be useful
to arrange an informal meeting for those who happen to be there?

Malcolm.
--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
           Monument Place, 24 Monument Street London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929