[IOT] Any further thoughts?

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Thu Mar 28 21:31:54 UTC 2019

Dear members of the IRP IOT:

Several weeks ago I posted a suggested approach<https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2019-March/000489.html> to Malcolm's challenge and in turn Malcolm posted a separate approach in two emails, here<https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2019-March/000490.html>, and here<https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2019-March/000492.html>.

Are there any other thoughts on this?, if so please post on list.

Both Bernie and I will be away - I am out until April 5th and Bernie will likely be away for several days. Can anyone wanting to weigh in on the challenge issue specifically please do so by Monday, April 8.

Thank you,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154