[IOT] IRP-IOT Panelist Selection Update

Scott Austin saustin at vlplawgroup.com
Thu May 18 13:34:15 UTC 2023

Mike:
Thank you for the prompt follow up.

Best regards,
Scott

Please click on a link below to calendar a 15, 30, or 60 minute call with me:
  a 15-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/15min>     a 30-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/30min>     a 60-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/60min>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9896B.E74D2940][IntellectualPropertyLaw 100]    [microbadge[1]] <http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/33308-fl-scott-austin-1261914.html>
Scott R. Austin | Board Certified Intellectual Property Attorney | VLP Law Group LLP
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301