[IOT] IOT plenary meeting Tuesday January 30th - Cancelled

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 22:48:07 UTC 2024

All,

The drafting team does not have any questions for us, therefore tomorrow's
meeting is cancelled.

ICANN Legal has also advised that they will be providing us the finished
document Wednesday January 31st as promised.

To allow members to review the document we have scheduled the next meeting
for Tuesday February 13th at the usual time. Brenda will send a note
cancelling tomorrow's meeting and scheduling the meeting for the 13th.

We will post the document in a Google doc and would ask that you make any
comments you have in that document (the link will be provided once we have
the document).

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT