[IOTF] RZERC member qualification criteria

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Wed Jul 13 22:00:51 UTC 2016

Dear members of the IOTF,

As discussed during today's IOTF call #15, I am circulating the RZERC member
qualification criteria to the list.

*  Must possess general technical knowledge of the DNS in order to consider
issues that are brought to the Committee, and to
follow/participate/contribute to discussions

*  Ability to coordinate and consult with their respective organizations and
communities to communicate issue under consideration and bring relevant
expertise to the Committee

*  Able to work and communicate in written and spoken English

*  Effective communication skills

Given that these are based from the published Charter, we will move forward
with these qualifications unless there are any objections by this Friday, 15
July.

Regards,

Yuko Green

Strategic Programs Manager