[IOTF] COSO review and our work

Trang Nguyen trang.nguyen at icann.org
Fri Jun 10 23:31:29 UTC 2016

Dear Matthew, All,

ICANN has started to review the yellow items in the NTIA report and is
working on a plan to address them. We will share with the community our
thoughts and proposals on how these items can be addressed.

As per the work plan, the PTI Conflict of Interest policy is supposed to
be circulated today. We will hold off circulating it until we determine
and make any changes necessary to it to address any of the yellow items
from the NTIA report. We currently don¹t anticipate that this will take
long and should not impact the overall timeline of the work plan. There is
room in the timeline to shift things out for the Conflict of Interest
policy and still allow us to meet the public comment start date for the
entire PTI formation documents package.

Best,

Trang