[IOTF] Next IOTF Call - Doodle Poll

Trang Nguyen trang.nguyen at icann.org
Wed May 4 21:46:49 UTC 2016

Dear Matthew and James,

We understand your frustrations and apologies for any inconvenience that the last-minute cancelation might have caused. It's unfortunate that the scheduling conflict came up last minute. We will do our best moving forward to provide at least a 24-hour notice for meeting cancelations.

We will also take note to include the link to the AC room when sending out the agenda.

Best,

Trang