[IPC-GNSO] Fwd: IPC Comments on on the Preliminary Issue Report on a PDP to Review All RPMs in All gTLDs

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:28:17 UTC 2015

Fellow IPC Members,

Attached are comments just submitted to ICANN on behalf of the IPC.  I echo
Paul's thanks to all those who contributed.  In addition, I want to thank
Paul for taking the lead and shepherding a substantial, complex,
multifaceted and important public comment through to an excellent and
timely result.

Greg