[IPC-GNSO] Fwd: NCPH nomination for GNSO council chair

Michael Graham (ELCA) migraham at expedia.com
Sat Sep 26 16:37:31 UTC 2015

Great news, and congratulations to Heather!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2015, at 5:13 PM, "Greg Shatan" <gregshatanipc at gmail.com<mailto:gregshatanipc at gmail.com>> wrote:

Fellow IPC Members,

I am extremely pleased to report to you that the Commercial Stakeholders Group and the Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group have jointly nominated Heather Forrest of the IPC as the Non-Contracted Parties House candidate for Chair of the GNSO Council.

I think that this is a great moment for the IPC, the CSG, the NCSG, then NCPH and the GNSO.  Our ability to work together and come to a common understanding (and a timely one) is critical not only for our interests but for the future of the GNSO and the multistakeholder model. As with any multistakeholder exercise, this was the result of a process; in this case, we see that the process can bring us all to a positive result.

Congratulations, Heather!  On to the election....

Greg Shatan
IPC President