[IPC-GNSO] ICANN History Project

Jonathan Cohen jcohen at shapirocohen.com
Sat May 20 18:39:22 UTC 2017

[Shapiro Cohen LLP]

Having been involved in the IPC from its inception I volunteer😉

Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2017, at 2:06 PM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com<mailto:gregshatanipc at gmail.com>> wrote:

All,

ICANN has launched The ICANN History Project.  So far, it includes video interviews with several significant participants in various eras of ICANN history.

(However, if I'm not mistaken, there have been no members of the multistakeholder community, unless they served on the ICANN Board or worked for ICANN. Hopefully, this will change over time.  It might make sense for some IPC members who have been involved for many years to volunteer to be interviewed, to help make this a more "bottom up" project.)

For more information: https://www.icann.org/news/blog/a-look-back-the-icann-history-project

Greg
--

Greg Shatan