[IPC-GNSO] IGF MKD 2019 - Invitation to the IG Community

Aleksandar Icokaev icokaev at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 22:18:54 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

It is our great honor to invite you to the Third Annual Internet Governance Forum IGF MKD 2019.

Our continuous efforts in promoting the multi-stakeholder model and rising the awareness about the importance of the Internet Governance discussions,  this year have resulted in respectable list of attendees, panelists and interested parties from all the stakeholders.  The agenda is attached herewith.

IGF MKD 2019  will take place on October 28. 2019 and will start at 11:00am CET!

We will have a live-stream on www.igfmkd.mk <http://www.igfmkd.mk/>  so please feel free to join us! :)   Most of the discussions will be in Macedonian language, but a YouTube video with English translation should follow shortly as a part or the post event report !

Looking forward to see many of you in Berlin in November !

Kind Regards,

On behalf of IGF MKD,
Aleksandar Ichokjaev - Coordinator