[IRT.RegDataPolicy] Rec 28 - Implementation date - call for IRT comment completion

Jody Kolker jkolker at godaddy.com
Tue Oct 1 17:17:59 UTC 2019

I think it would be unwise to try to set a deadline for implementation without completing the policy reviews.  We do not know what kind of nuggets will be uncovered by these reviews.  I would hate to state a deadline and then need to push it back due to any issues uncovered from the policy review.

Thanks,
Jody Kolker