[IRT.RegDataPolicy] IRT Task 193 Review Implementation Explanation #10 with revised rationale 20220307

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Thu Feb 24 00:26:44 UTC 2022

Dear IRT,

Thanks for your earlier comment on this item that used to be called a drafting error but we agreed that it should be more of an explanation.
193

Review Implementation Explanation #10 with revised rationale<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q9I2ZBTkiq8hFOZeWwdYAaiUge3JLFx7/edit>

20220307

The additional explanation provided in the section 10.3 should better explain why we chose to implement this way to those tracking the recommendations language to the policy language.
We can take a quick look at our next IRT meeting and then close it out in the following,

--
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang