[IRT.RegDataPolicy] [RegDataPolicy.IPT] ICANN79 Registration Data Policy IRT-Collaborative Planning for Transition Work Session

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Thu Feb 29 19:37:10 UTC 2024

Dear IRT,

https://icann79.sched.com/event/1a17X/gds-registration-data-policy-irt-collaborative-planning-for-transition-work-session
At our session this Saturday, I have the agenda in mind.  (Full agenda is posted on the IRT wiki)

  1.  Take a moment to acknowledge and celebrate the publication of our policy.
  2.  Quick tour of the webpages; few selected, not all as they are many.
  3.  Discussions on collaborative preparation for the Transition starting on 21 August 2024.

Please come prepared to share what you have done and planning to do when,.
What do you need from whom when externally (outside of your own company)?
How best can we work together going forward?

For ICANN79, please let us know of Registration Data Policy discussion in other sessions,

Example,  there will be a brief to GNSO Council on Policy Implementation that includes a status update for Registration Data Policy
On 3 March 2024, 10:30-12:00 AST / 14:30-16:00 UTC;
Message here is that we’ve published the policy and we are beginning the 18-month collaborative implementation..

What other sessions, should we be aware of?  How can we support?

Please feel free to extend an invitation to join our session to anyone with interest in understanding and implementation of this policy.

Looking forward to seeing you.
Safe Travel.

Dennis Chang

Subject: [RegDataPolicy.IPT] ICANN79 Registration Data Policy IRT-Collaborative Planning for Transition Work Session
Location: TBD

ICANN79 Registration Data Policy IRT-Collaborative Planning for Transition Work Session
Saturday, 02 March 2024 at 16:15-17:30 local time

Please see the ICANN79 schedule for location and Zoom information: https://icann79.sched.com/event/1a17X/gds-registration-data-policy-irt-collaborative-planning-for-transition-work-session