[IRT.RegDataPolicy] IRT Task 249: Registry Escrow for Registrar Abuse Contact Email and Phone

Owen Smigelski owen.smigelski at namecheap.com
Mon Mar 25 17:38:05 UTC 2024

Hi Steve,

I’m am also good with discussing the task below as proposed by Dennis.

I am not sure how the items you want to know the status of have anything to do with this IRT. The first item is 100% checked by ICANN Compliance as part of the their audits and other compliance monitoring. The other monitoring requests might be something that ICANN does, but these are well outside of the scope of this IRT, so I do not think it is appropriate for us to discuss these items.

Regards,

Owen