[ispcp] {Secretariat] ISPCP Welcome Dinner

Mark McFadden mcf at uwm.edu
Fri Nov 25 01:37:58 UTC 2005

ISPCP Constituency Dinner
Monday, 28 November 2005
1830 - 2200
Meet 1815/1830 - Lobby of the Westin

I hope you are planning to be in Vancouver next week for the ICANN meetings!

We always try to have a constituency gathering for fellowship, food, and
getting to know each other better.

At this meeting we are planning to have an informal discussion of our
response to the proposed Verisign settlement.  This will be an informal
supplement to our current call for comments from the constituency.

Most important is the chance to get together in an informal setting.
We'll meet in the lobby of the Westin (the meeting venue) at 1830 on
Monday, 28 November 2005.

mark
--

Mark McFadden