[ispcp] Amsterdam Meeting

Mark McFadden mcfadden at 21st-century-texts.com
Mon Aug 21 17:02:01 UTC 2006

All:

Attached are the materials being circulated for the Amsterdam interim
meeting on PDP Dec 05.  If you have any comments on these materials,
please forward your comments to the mailing list.  The materials are in
Microsoft Word format.

It is possible to participate by conference call in this meeting, but I
have been asked to provide a list of those who would like to participate
remotely -- the details for remote participation will be sent out
separately by the GNSO Secretariat.

A draft agenda, which will be confirmed at the beginning of the meeting,
will be circulated early next week.

Again, please post your comments to the ISPCP list and, if you are
interested in participating through the conference call, please send me
an indication privately.

Thank you,

Mark McFadden
Secretariat, ISPCP