[ispcp] A proposal

Mark McFadden mcfadden at 21st-century-texts.com
Fri Jul 28 11:54:48 UTC 2006

ISPCP Members:

I would like to make a small proposal.  I would suggest that we make a
donation, on behalf of all members of the ISPCP, to the Liz Dengate
Thrush Internet Entrepreneurship Foundation.  Our budget can currently
support such a donation and many of our members have been touched and
influenced by the work of Peter and Liz.  We share in Peter's recent
tragedy and I think a donation of $100 USD would be a modest way to show
our support and concern.

May I have your support in this matter?

The details of the Foundation are below.

Liz Dengate Thrush Internet Entrepreneurship Foundation

 Objective:
 To award funding grants for use in practical educational advancement
 of individuals in Internet Entrepreneurship

 Reason:
 To assist in recognizing the progress made, and desire for further
 progress, by Liz Dengate Thrush, to improve the awareness and
 understanding of Internet technologies, and how to utilise the
 Internet for the improvement of education, entrepreneurship and
 engagement, with a particular emphasis in ameliorating digital divide
 issues

Mark
ISPCP Secretariat