[ispcp] SECRETARIAT: Draft Agenda for Marrakech

tony.ar.holmes at bt.com tony.ar.holmes at bt.com
Mon Jun 12 14:35:50 UTC 2006

Hi Alain

We tried to arrange a conference call but found the we couldn't coordinate dates, hence the reason Mark has circulated the agenda. If you have any additional issues please let us know, otherwise suggest those of us attending the meeting try to get together informally once we are all there.

Could those attending please let the secretariat know when you arrive, or if not attending, let us know of any issues or concerns.

Regards

Tony