[ispcp] [ SECRETARIAT ] Welcome to EuroISPA!

Mark McFadden - ISPCP Secretariat mcfadden at ispcp.info
Tue Aug 21 13:33:25 UTC 2007

Please join with me in welcoming a new member to the constituency: EuroISPA!

EuroISPA is Europe's pan-European association of European ISP associations.
We believe it to be the world's largest association of Internet Service
Providers, representing approximately 1000 ISPs across the EU. EuroISPA is a
major voice of the Internet industry on information society subjects such as
cybercrime, data protection, e-commerce regulation, EU telecommunications
law and safe use of the Internet.

EuroISPA is a voting member for the purposes of the current election and is
a member in good standing for all other constituency purposes.  Joining the
mailing list are Malcolm Hutty, Richard Nash and Henning Lesch.

A warm welcome to EuroISPA on behalf of the entire constituency.

mark

Mark McFadden

Secretariat, ISPCP Constituency

mcfadden at ispcp.info