[ispcp] Apologies - New information forthcoming

Mark McFadden mcfadden at 21st-century-texts.com
Wed Jan 24 15:38:14 UTC 2007

Internet Service Provider and Connectivity Provider Constituency
Generic Names Supporting Organization
APOLOGIES!

I apologize!

In a previous message I attempted to send out details for the .xxx
briefing tomorrow.  I failed to properly cut and paste the information
and the message you received contained information for a previous
conference call.  Please ignore that message and accept my apologies.

In another message you will see the details for the .xxx briefing to be
held tomorrow.

mark

Mark McFadden
Secretariat, ISPCP Constituency