[ispcp] [ SECRETARIAT ] ISPCP Elections for ICANN NomCom Representative

Mark McFadden mcfadden at 21st-century-texts.com
Wed Oct 3 15:13:05 UTC 2007

Internet Service Provider and Connectivity Provider Constituency

Generic Names Supporting Organization

NOMINATION RESULTS - ICANN Nominations Committee Representative

In accordance with both the ICANN bylaws and the ISPCP bylaws this

message indicates that the period for nominations for an ISPCP

representative to ICANN's NomCom closed.  A single nominee, Mark

McFadden of BT was nominated and is willing to serve in this position.

According to the ISPCP By-Laws and past precedent, the Secretariat can

ask the ISPCP to elect the nominee by consensus acclamation when the

number of nominees is the same as the number of positions to be filled.

I therefore ask if there is any objection to the election of Mark McFadden

as our NomCom representative.  Objections should be sent to the ISPCP

Secretariat at:   <mailto:mcfadden at ispcp.info> mcfadden at ispcp.info

If no objection is raised in the next 72 hours the ISPCP will elect Mr

McFadden by acclamation.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the election process.

If you have questions relating to the election, the constituency Articles

or the nomination process please contact the ISPCP Secretariat at:

 <mailto:mcfadden at ispcp.info> mcfadden at ispcp.info