[ispcp] ISPCP Conference call Tuesday 7th April

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 7 08:54:13 UTC 2009

All

I have been tracking responses to the doodle that Jaime sent but so far only
Greg and Jaime have replied, so on that basis we need to decide whether
today's call goes ahead as most people appeared to be able to make that
time.

Please respond by reply indicating whether that is your choice!

Thanks

Tony

  _____