[ispcp] ISPCP Conference call Tuesday 7th April

Jaime Wagner jaime at corp.plugin.com.br
Wed Apr 8 21:25:51 UTC 2009

I did not receive Tony’s msg below.

Anyway,  I prefer Thursday since on Wednesday there is a PPSC-WG scheduled at this same time.

Jaime Wagner

ISPs Representative

CGI (Brazilian Internet Steering Commitee)
jaime <mailto:jaime at corp.plugin.com.br> @cgi.br <mailto:jaime at cgi.br>                      +55(51)8126-0916
jaime at corp.plugin.com.br +55(51)3123-1701