[ispcp] ISPCP Conference call

Greg Ruth greg_ruth at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 13:18:44 UTC 2009

I plan to attend.

Greg

________________________________
From: Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes at btinternet.com>
To: ispcp at icann.org
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:48:15 PM
Subject: RE: [ispcp] ISPCP Conference call

All

Although Thursday was the most popular choice to hold the ISPCP call, this now clashes with a GNSO call. In addition the OSC has planned a call commencing at 15.00 UTC on Wednesday.

Against that background I suggest we go ahead with the call on Wednesday APRIL 15 but we commence the call at 13.30 UTC (15.30 CET, 10.30 BA, 09.30 Boston ).

If you wish to participate, please inform the SECRETARIAT who will respond with the call in details.

Thanks

Tony