[ispcp] Formal communication with the ICANN Board

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 15 07:22:56 UTC 2009

Dear ISPCP members

Attached for information are examples that align with the temporary Board
communication process which the Board set up in Cairo to formally submit
Constituency resolutions to the Board.   The aim is ensure timely and
effective delivery of the message to all Board members and posting on their
formal Board lists.  The Board is still working on finalizing a long-term
process for effectively delivering and circulating communications from
community leaders and the public to the Board.

We will briefly discuss this during today's conference call as all members
need to be aware of the process. Unless we adhere to this, key messages from
the Constituency are unlikely to get through.

Regards

Tony