[ispcp] FW: Requesting Your Feedback on the FY10 Operating Plan and Budget

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 19 19:30:05 UTC 2009

Dear ISPCP member

Please see the request below from Kevin Wilson for feedback on the Operating
Plan and Budget and in particular the bulleted list of questions in the
email.

Could you please send comments to me by Monday 27th April AT THE LATEST.

I will then compile a formal response from the ISPCP based on your input.
Additionally personal input is also welcomed by ICANN.

Thank You.

Tony

  _____