[ispcp] FW: Notification of results in GNSO Council vote on Recommended By Laws changes - clarification

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 15 14:54:38 UTC 2009

Dear ISPCP members

The following information was sent by Philip Sheppard to the Board following
considerable dialogue between the BC, the IP and ISPCP constituency reps to
the Council. We originally asked for this information to be conveyed to the
Board when they were informed of the outcome of the vote, but that request
was refused. Hence the separate mailing.

There are still unresolved issues with the revised bylaws so we were unable
to offer support.

Regards

Tony