[ispcp] Conference call Nov 19

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Mon Nov 16 11:33:29 UTC 2009

In preparation for our next call I attach the agenda for the council
meeting on Nov 23.
 <<GNSO Council Teleconference Agenda 231109.doc>>
Furtheron I would be interested to discuss the following items:

- status and outcome so far from the "Expression of interest" team (Tony
Harris?). Should we comment as constituency?
- other items open for public comment: NomCom, Board, SSAC reviews (22
Nov); new gTLD applicant guidebook ( 22 Nov); root scaling model, root
scaling study reports (29 Nov)
- travel support for ICANN 37 and future meetings. As basis for
discussion I attach a meeting schedule
 <<ICANN_meetings.xls>>

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich