[ispcp] Election of new representatives to the GNSO Council

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 18 15:44:44 UTC 2009

All

I'd like to propose we commence the election for representatives to the new
GNSO Council which is intended to be seated at the Seoul meeting.

None of the current ISPCP representatives to the Council, Tony Harris,
Maggie Mansourkia and myself will be standing for election. Therefore we
require a totally new slate of candidates.

I would suggest a nomination period of 7 days from today, followed by a
further 7 days for voting.

All potential candidates should be aware that representation on the GNSO
requires a considerable amount of commitment of their time and attendance at
ICANN meetings for the full period.

Mark - as ISPCP Secretariat could you please formally launch the nomination
process in line with this message.

Regards

Tony