[ispcp] Draft Council letter on the ARR

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Tue Jan 26 14:32:53 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

Following our consultation last week within the ISPCP constituency I'd
like to address the creation of "Support Teams" (ST). Attached you find
our draft amendment which is targeted to provide more flexibility to the
Review Teams in order to let them organize their support teams
themselves rather than to constitute support teams in advance.

Please let me know by tomorrow 18:00 UTC whether you have any
comments/amendments. Following this I'll send it to the council as our
input.

Wolf-Ulrich