[ispcp] WG: [council] FW: [soac-discussion] FW: Communication with ACSO on the next RTs

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Sat Jun 5 05:58:26 UTC 2010

All,

see attached the "selectors'" proposal on the next AoC RT size. My
opinion is that we should oppose and keep the present GNSO position (4
seats). Budget limitation is really not an argument on such high level.

On the other hand I would appreciate Olivier commenting on his
experience regarding the size of the Accountability RT and its managing.
Does this look inefficient?

Tony Holmes, do you have a chance to share views with the ExComm?

In addition I would welcome any comment on the RT evaluation process
I've provided to you last week in order to brief Jaime and myself for
the coming council meeting June 10.

Regards
Wolf-Ulrich