[ispcp] WG: [council] Motion re. VI WG anD NEXT ISPCP Conf call

Tonyarholmes@btinternet.com tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 30 07:26:13 UTC 2010

Wolf-Ulrich/All

I wasn't able to attend the last call as I was on vacation, but I don't
think another date was set.

Suggest we hold a call next week.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING DATES.

-          Tuesday 5th October   14.00 - 15.00 UTC

-          Thursday 7th October  13.00 - 14.00 UTC

Thanks

Tony