[ispcp] GNSO Board Seat election _ URGENT

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 8 21:38:14 UTC 2011

In line with the discussion that followed the last ISPCP conference call,
which included a question and answer session with Bill Graham who is
standing for the GNSO Board seat, I would like to formally propose that we
ask our councillors to vote for Bill on behalf of the ISPCP Constituency in
the forthcoming election.

If you disagree with this proposal or consider the ISPCP need to hold a
further conference call to discuss this, please respond by c.o.p Monday 11th
April. No response shall signify agreement to the proposal.

It's worth adding that both the BC and IPC Constituencies have indicated
they will support Bill in the election.

Regards

Tony