[ispcp] FW: ISPCPC Teleconference Tuesday 23 August 2011 at 13:00 UTC

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Tue Aug 30 13:08:24 UTC 2011

Dear Tony, all
was this call cancelled?

I thought I might ask while enjoying the music at the Adigo conference service :-).

Best,
Thomas

Am 22.08.2011 um 17:09 schrieb Tony Holmes:

> ALL
>
> PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE FROM MY EARLIER EMAIL THE CALL IS NOW CONFIRMED AS FOLLOWS:
>
> Tuesday 30 August, 2011 at 13:00 UTC
>
> Dial in Numbers can be found at  http://www.adigo.com/icann/
>
> The participants pass code is 7308
>
> The call is scheduled to last one hour.

Thomas Rickert, Rechtsanwalt
Schollmeyer &  Rickert Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft m.b.H. (i.e. law firm)
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Torsten Schollmeyer, Thomas Rickert
HRB 9262, AG Bonn

Büro / Office Bonn:
Kaiserplatz 7-9, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 0

Büro / Office Frankfurt a.M.:
Friedrichstrasse 63, 60323 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)69 714 021 - 56

Zentralfax: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 66

mailto: rickert at anwaelte.de
skype-id: trickert