RES: [ispcp] REMINDER/ ISPCP Call / Friday 02 December 2011 at 1400 UTC

Jaime Wagner - PowerSelf jaime at powerself.com.br
Fri Dec 2 18:24:01 UTC 2011

Dear Wolf,

Thanks for the update. Very helpful!

As I pointed earlier I was not able to meet today's call.

As for now I have no conflict for Dec 9th (despite the fact that the call is
scheduled for 12 noon in Brazil and Argentina).

Regards,

Jaime B. Wagner

jaime at powerself.com.br
Cel: (51)8126-0916    Geral: (51)3233-3551

www.powerself.com.br <http://www.powerself.com.br/>

NOVIDADES POWERSELF

*  <http://www.powerself.com.br/site/lojavirtual.produtos.php?idprodtipo=3>
Power Tasks: Gerenciador de tarefas para IPhone:

    http://www.powerself.com.br/PowerTasks/
<http://www.powerself.com.br/PowerTasks>