[ispcp] WG: [council] Fwd: Updated DSSA list of GNSO volunteers

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Mon Feb 28 10:13:08 UTC 2011

Antonio,

I've seen your E-Mail that you've volunteered for a Working team related to geographical concerns with new gTLDs. Maybe that's different from the DSSA team I was referring. According to its charter:the DSSA team is dealing with:
- the actual level, frequency and severity of threats to the DNS
- the current efforts and activities to mitigate these threats to the DNS
- the gaps (if any) in the current security response to DNS issues

Membership from the GNSO side is now limited to 12 (6 for each house, means 1 for each SG-constituency), see attached. My concern is - and I've raised this at the last council meeting - that nobody from the ISPCP was yet on the list. As you can see the CBUC nominated 4 (!). Unless we don't have a name of an ISPCP member (I've asked several times) I'll have no further arguments to keep the list open.

Tony, please advise.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich