[ispcp] Call with ICANN Board candidate

Tonyarholmes@btinternet.com tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 23 18:44:59 UTC 2011

Dear ISPCP members

For those who were unable to join yesterdays ISPCP conference call, please
be aware that a call has been scheduled with Bill Graham who is a candidate
for the Board seat currently held by Rita Rodin. This is your opportunity to
ask Bill questions prior to the GNSO election.

Please advise me in advance of any issues you wish to raise and I'll compile
the list of questions. That should enable us to maximise the use of our
spent speaking with Bill.

The call will commence at 19.00 UTC on MONDAY 28th MARCH and will last for a
maximum of 1 hour.

Call in details will be circulated later.

Regards

Tony