AW: [ispcp] ISPCP conference call

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Thu May 19 07:25:59 UTC 2011

OK with me!

Wolf-Ulrich

________________________________

	Von: owner-ispcp at gnso.icann.org
[mailto:owner-ispcp at gnso.icann.org] Im Auftrag von Tony Holmes
	Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011 08:26
	An: ispcp at icann.org
	Betreff: [ispcp] ISPCP conference call

	Dear ISPCP members.

	Despite all attempts to arrange a conference call, it appears
whatever time/date we select that will always be a problem for certain
key members this week.

	Based on that information I would propose that we do hold the
call on Tuesday 24th May commencing at 14.00 UTC.

	PLEASE MAKE EVERY ATTEMPT TO JOIN THIS CALL.

	Apologise for constantly having to change the date but with the
Singapore meeting quickly approaching it is important to maximise
participation on the call.

	Tony