[ispcp] ASO review

tony holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 21 10:28:37 UTC 2012

Wolf-Ulrich

Thanks for flagging this, I definitely think we should add this to the
constituency agenda in Costa Rica, it's a really important issue for all
ISPs and I'm aware that a number of us also provided input to the report. I
will add it.

In addition I've been requested by the new Chair/VC of the NonCom to allow
them 10 minutes of our time to outline some of the issues from the new
NomCom. It appears appropriate to do that.

Tony