[ispcp] Draft agenda fror ISPCP call

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Jun 11 12:39:54 UTC 2012

looks fine to me.

just a quick note -- i *will* be opening up the Adobe room, but it may be right at the top of the hour, as i'm running a DSSA meeting that ends just before ours starts.  be of stout heart.  :-)

mikey

On Jun 11, 2012, at 2:19 AM, tony holmes wrote:

> Dear ISPCP members
>
> Below is the draft agenda for today’s conference call commencing at 14.00 UTC.
>
> 1.    Update on arrangements for Prague, meeting schedules, ISPCP activities.
> 2.    Update on WHOIS
> 3.    Update on SSR
> 4.    Issues from GNSO Council
> 5.    AoB
>
> Please let me know if you wish to add any items. I do not anticipate todays call will last the full hour allocated.
>
> Attached is a copy of the ISPCP comments on the Final Report from the WHOIS Policy Review Team which was submitted last week.
>
> Tony
> <Comments on the WHOIS Policy Review Team Final Report.docx>

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)