[ispcp] Draft comments on WHOIS Review

tony holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 15 21:22:13 UTC 2012

Dear ISPCP members

Following discussions during our Constituency meeting in Costa Rica the
following draft Constituency response on the report of the WHOIS Review team
is attached.

Comments/proposed amendments are requested.

The deadline for submission of comments to ICANN is 18th March. On that
basis could I request any comments or proposals for amendment are submitted
by 12.00 hours 17th March. Please copy to the full list and I will do my
best to incorporate them within the final draft.

Thanks

Tony